POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: PovRay Benchmarks Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Benchmarks (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Tristan Wibberley
Subject: Re: PovRay Benchmarks
Date: 11 Feb 1970 13:53:28
Message: <01bd3715$a639f920$181657a8@W_tristan.gb.tandem.com>
it would clear up an ambiguity if they stated the model names of the
prcessors (why? well, I think that the Cyrix 6x86 MX 166 actually runs at
150MHz but gives comparable performance on some benchmark or other to a
pentium 166MHz. tho' I could be confusing it with another one.) But it just
states that it is 166MHz, I am not convinced that it is not an error (not
with such a huge difference!).

Any one have any details?

PS don't quote me on any of this
PPS I think I might as well add that PS to my signature

--
Tristan Wibberley

(Remove the '.NO_LUNCHEON_MEAT' from my
email address to reply.)

Frank <nos### [at] formetodaycom> wrote in article
<34B### [at] formetodaycom>...