POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Smooth level for smooth_triangle. : Re: Smooth level for smooth_triangle. Server Time
26 Jul 2024 19:57:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smooth level for smooth_triangle.
From: GioSeregni
Date: 24 Nov 2023 14:00:00
Message: <web.6560f1d984c692a3276109cb59126100@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> "GioSeregni" <gms### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > 1024x768 AA
> > 22 minutes on my old notebook with win 10. I think I'll get half that on win 11
> > with the new one. I'll try tomorrow.
>
> is that a large pizza and sides ?!  </grin>
>

> regards, jr.

no no, lol, ebay or amazon!
Today a new trouble (solved).
Some incorrect results by same points.
Same for me, but not for "single". the "doubles" does not have this problem, the
"single", after operations, can to became x.00000000 like x.99999999999999 or
something similar
In fact Autolisp, for example, in comparison for "=" or "equal", has the option
that you can to use to define the small irrilevant difference.
but which is very relevant when I look for identities in my points cloud
(vertices), and that I have to cut in the comparison, or the comparison does not
work.
I'll have to add a filter...
BR
G.