POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Smooth level for smooth_triangle. : Re: Smooth level for smooth_triangle. Server Time
26 Jul 2024 19:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smooth level for smooth_triangle.
From: GioSeregni
Date: 21 Nov 2023 19:30:00
Message: <web.655d4ae484c692a3276109cb59126100@news.povray.org>
There was an interesting comment with a utility to download, but now I don't see
it anymore. Has it been cancelled? I took the obj and converted it to STL then
applied my code to it, but without refinements in the environment. I tested his
example with my program, because I had downloaded it, my render is poor.. it has
no texture, it has no lights... I put the linked example but rendered with my
version 3.7 (the file was 3.8 ) Strange, I can no longer find who posted and the
content, thanks anyway!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clip.jpg' (399 KB)