POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Peak memory usage : Peak memory usage Server Time: 29 Oct 2020 22:47:35 GMT
  Peak memory usage
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Sep 2020 09:05:00
Hi all

I remember older versions of POV-Ray would report the peak memory usage of a
render in the statistics, which I occasionally found useful (planning stupidly
complicated scenes etc). Apparently this statistic is no longer reported by more
recent versions. Of course process memory can be monitored with OS tools, but it
was such a convenient place to see it I find myself wondering why it was
removed. Anybody know what happened to it?

Bill