POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NEW animated Pulley and Belt System : NEW animated Pulley and Belt System Server Time: 8 Mar 2021 13:32:51 GMT
  NEW animated Pulley and Belt System
From: Leroy
Date: 24 Dec 2019 19:30:02
After weeks of playing with pulleys and belts I finally got a system up and
working and on my website.
 It's in Tools under Pov Files at http://leroyw.byethost15.com/

 It is a little complicated, you choose a belt type then fix a pulley style.
Then place a number of pulleys with different radii and make a belt. Finally you
put them all together.
 I made a pov file for each of these things and a master file to keep track and
hopefully make life simpler.
 What you get when your done is a union of lathe objecta(Pulleys) and
a mesh2 belt(with uv mapping) placed in the z=0 plane with default textures,
ready to animate.

Hope you can use it. I'm going to make a Hot Rod.
Have Fun!