POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bright Spot : Re: Bright Spot Server Time: 28 May 2020 21:48:32 GMT
  Re: Bright Spot
From: AndreyG
Date: 22 Dec 2019 01:15:01
Thank you for your explanation Thomas,

So you are saying in real life if I place glass perpendicularly to Sun rays and
camera axis will be perpendicular to glass surface there always be reflection?
(Can not do experiment it is raining for a week in Vancouver! :).

I am total newbe with Povray trying to make sense of it.
I have another question can not grasp.
I make simplest geometry: camera and spotlight.
Spotlight points at camera, camera looks at spotlight.
For whatever reason camera does not see the light.
https://imgur.com/a/xeJ3Ykm
Can't find what i am doing wrong.