POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation INI flags : Re: Animation INI flags Server Time: 16 Jun 2019 08:01:48 GMT
  Re: Animation INI flags
From: omniverse
Date: 24 Feb 2019 06:30:01
> Am 24.02.2019 um 01:05 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> > If I have the following:
> >
> > Initial_Clock=0.0
> > Final_Clock=1.0
> > Initial_Frame=0
> > Final_Frame=59
> >
> > What happens to the clock if I change Initial_Frame to 10 and
> > Final_Frame to 30? Will the clock be automatically adjusted to fit
> > within those bounds?
>
> Yep: Frame 10 (the initial one) will then have a clock value of 0.0, and
> frame 30 (the final one) will have a clock value of 1.0.

I'm going to make a wild guess here and try to mind read, so if I get this wrong
clipka has it right already.

If the idea is to keep the start and end clock at zero and one for the frames 0
and 59 while changing only the midway portion, you can use Subset_Start_Frame
and Subset_End_Frame as 10 to 30 and those will adjust to the correct clock
value for that particular segment within the whole 60 frames.

Also abbreviated to +sf10 and +ef30 on the command line.

Bob