POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sanity-check for beta 37 : Sanity-check for beta 37 Server Time: 25 Jun 2017 14:03:47 GMT
  Sanity-check for beta 37
From: Chris Cason
Date: 25 Apr 2010 02:21:55
Folks,

I'd appreciate it if a few of you could do a sanity check for
the windows beta 37 by going through the new features and fixes
(listed in changes.txt included with the install) and running
some test renders against those before I change the beta page
to point at it. You can get the files here:

64-bit windows:
  http://www.povray.org/beta/POV-Ray%20for%20Windows%20v3.7%20beta%2037%20(64-bit).msi

32-bit windows:
  http://www.povray.org/beta/POV-Ray%20for%20Windows%20v3.7%20beta%2037.msi

I am a little short of time to run through all the tests myself
as there's quite a few changes.

thanks,

-- Chris