POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keyrings Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:52:15 EDT (-0400)
  Keyrings (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Vampyrium
Subject: Keyrings
Date: 1 Feb 2002 02:40:54
Message: <3c5a4686@news.povray.org>
-Hail

  I'm just wondering what happened to the keyrings.

Post a reply to this message

From: bob h
Subject: Re: Keyrings
Date: 1 Feb 2002 10:54:34
Message: <3c5aba3a$1@news.povray.org>
I recieved word via e-mail several days ago that they were about to be
"processed" so maybe they'll be arriving soon.

bob h

From: Jan Walzer
Date: 1 Feb 2002 12:00:09
Message: <3c5ac999@news.povray.org>
I hope chris remembered, that I wanted to
have one of the things to be a faulty one ....

--
#macro J(N A)#local a=mod(N 3);#local W=<int(mod(A,4)*2)int(-A/4)9>*2;#if
(!mod(a 2))sphere{W,2,2pigment{color rgb<a*5A/2W.x/A*5>}}#if(a<1)sphere{W

Post a reply to this message

From: Dave Dunn
Date: 1 Feb 2002 15:31:42
Message: <3C5AFB22.867B13FA@aol.com>
bob h wrote:

> I recieved word via e-mail several days ago that they were about to be
> "processed" so maybe they'll be arriving soon.

They "processed" mine so well that my keys are now dangling from it. A
nice, solid job, too. Much nicer than I expected. A great job by Chris and
everyone else who participated  in making this a reality. Now, it if only
had a bottle opener on it...

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 1 Feb 2002 21:22:12
Message: <3C5B4DD0.5C360E71@pacbell.net>
bob h wrote:

> I recieved word via e-mail several days ago that they were about to be
> "processed" so maybe they'll be arriving soon.

Got mine today. Whoopeeee!

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Ib Rasmusen
Date: 2 Feb 2002 05:03:15
Message: <3C5BB9D6.7060207@my.email.address>
Vampyrium wrote:

>    -Hail
>
>   I'm just wondering what happened to the keyrings.

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, from the European distributor, but
they are all the "faulty" ones.

I can see why Chris is not satisfied with the small P-logo, but it is
not so bad, that it bother me. And of course, I expect the value of
these "misprints" to rise steeply in the near future - not! :-)

/Ib

Post a reply to this message

From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 2 Feb 2002 13:14:31
Message: <3C5C2C86.6090507@btopenworld.com>
Vampyrium wrote:
>    -Hail
>
>   I'm just wondering what happened to the keyrings.

An airmail package arrived from australia to my house in england
yesterday.. Seems quite a distance for it to have been sent from, but I
guess that makes it even more special ;)  I think the design is great!

Matt

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Clute
Date: 3 Feb 2002 00:46:10
Message: <3C5CCE48.8000508@tiac.net>
Whoo Hoo! I got my keyring today and it looks good.

--
Phil
Behold, for I am the keeper of the sacred coffee brewing method.

Post a reply to this message

From: Arthur Flint
Date: 3 Feb 2002 10:32:54
Message: <Xns91AA6B40BC7D6mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
Phil Clute scribis news:3C5### [at] tiacnet:

> Whoo Hoo! I got my keyring today and it looks good.

Got mine yesterday. Me likes it a lot!

--
Gis poste, Arto.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Walzer
Date: 4 Feb 2002 08:38:21
Message: <8ICi4zH84xB@lzer.net>
Yeah ... got mine today ...
Like it very much ... they're  looking great ...

but they all seem to be second edition ...
So if there's someone, who to trade a faulty one for one of the new ones:
here I am !