POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : a little correction for the message window Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:07:18 EDT (-0400)
  a little correction for the message window (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Kenneth
Subject: a little correction for the message window
Date: 7 Oct 2005 22:30:00
Message: <web.43472dee9d569b0f1b45c0860@news.povray.org>
Hi!

In my HUMBLE HUMBLE opinion, the message that comes up, when we post a
newsgroup message successfully, is worded incorrectly.

AS-IS:

 Message posted successfully!
       Note: It will take a few minutes until your post appear on the news
server!

My HUMBLE correction:

Note: It will take a few minutes before your post appears on the news
server!

Ever so humbly,
Ken