POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : pdf manual ready Server Time
2 May 2024 16:54:07 EDT (-0400)
  pdf manual ready (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: enricone
Subject: Re: pdf manual ready
Date: 25 Aug 2003 08:24:24
Message: <3F49FFF0.4090800@inwind.it>
Thank you a bunch, Steely. I'm a Mac user, not Windows. I've been
experiencing some troubles with my IPS. When asked why they told me, but

no, there was no trouble at all, but things seem to go much better than
and since.
Thanks for your help.
Enrico

Steely wrote:
> Enrico wrote:
>

>>table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to ho
st
>>it in a public web page is welcome.

od idea
> to have a mirror: the file can be downloaded here
> www.nexus-coaching.de/povray.html
>
> I also have a plain text version of the windows-html-help. 800 pages bu
> without pictures. nearly 2 Megs. If anyone is interested send me a mail
.

> @Enrico: as far I have seen, great work!
>
> Rm

Post a reply to this message

>>table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to host
>>it in a public web page is welcome.
>

>to have a mirror: the file can be downloaded here
>www.nexus-coaching.de/povray.html
>
>I also have a plain text version of the windows-html-help. 800 pages but
>without pictures. nearly 2 Megs. If anyone is interested send me a mail.
>
>@Enrico: as far I have seen, great work!
>
>Rm

Have you tried to right click on the link and choose 'save target as ...'? I
got an error message when I clicked on the link itself but the right click
trick
worked fine.

Regards,

Haitham

Post a reply to this message

From: enricone
Date: 26 Sep 2003 11:55:50
Message: <3F746184.2010809@inwind.it>
No I have not, I use a Mac. This might be a useful trick for all who use

Windows, I guess.

Hi,
Enrico

Haitham wrote:
> Steely wrote:
>
>>Enrico wrote:
>>

>>>table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to h
ost
>>>it in a public web page is welcome.

od idea
>>to have a mirror: the file can be downloaded here
>>www.nexus-coaching.de/povray.html
>>
>>I also have a plain text version of the windows-html-help. 800 pages bu
>>without pictures. nearly 2 Megs. If anyone is interested send me a mail
.

>>@Enrico: as far I have seen, great work!
>>
>>Rm
>>

> Have you tried to right click on the link and choose 'save target as ..
.'? I
> got an error message when I clicked on the link itself but the right cl
ick
> trick
> worked fine.
>
> Regards,
>
> Haitham

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Sep 2003 11:46:46
Message: <3f7853e6$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3F7### [at] inwindit> , enricone <enr### [at] inwindit>
wrote:

> No I have not, I use a Mac. This might be a useful trick for all who use
> Windows, I guess.

On a Mac you would control-click...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany