POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : pdf manual ready Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  pdf manual ready (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Enrico
Subject: pdf manual ready
Date: 8 Aug 2003 18:10:01
Message: <web.3f341f3ed70f30d1af1a1a350@news.povray.org>
I've just finished converting pov-ray's manual into pdf format. Not a mere
conversion, the file has searchable bookmarks, ready to print, complete
table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to host
it in a public web page is welcome. Any trouble let me know.
Bye

Post a reply to this message

>I've just finished converting pov-ray's manual into pdf format. Not a mere
>conversion, the file has searchable bookmarks, ready to print, complete
>table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to host
>it in a public web page is welcome. Any trouble let me know.
>Bye

Always me. The file can be downloaded from
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/ipermarket/povman.zip. Direct download (2.4
MB or so).

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 10 Aug 2003 02:14:27
Message: <Xns93D3169D2AB3Ftomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"Enrico" <san### [at] tiscaliit> wrote in

> I've just finished converting pov-ray's manual into pdf format. Not a
> mere conversion, the file has searchable bookmarks, ready to print,
> complete table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who
> wants to host it in a public web page is welcome. Any trouble let me
> know. Bye

Wow!  This is very well done.

--
Tom
_________________________________

Date: 13 Aug 2003 02:29:58
Message: <3f39dae6$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have no chance getting the pdf. I always get a "forbidden" error. Could
someone send me the pdf?

Thanks,

Patrik

"Enrico" <san### [at] tiscaliit> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Enrico wrote:
> >I've just finished converting pov-ray's manual into pdf format. Not a
mere
> >conversion, the file has searchable bookmarks, ready to print, complete
> >table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to host
> >it in a public web page is welcome. Any trouble let me know.
> >Bye
> >
> Always me. The file can be downloaded from
> http://spazioinwind.libero.it/ipermarket/povman.zip. Direct download (2.4
> MB or so).

Post a reply to this message

From: enricone
Date: 13 Aug 2003 09:26:40
Message: <3F3A3C8E.7020409@inwind.it>
Did you get a "post method not allowed" message? Anyway, try copying and

pasting the address to your browser, not to download the file from this
page.
Enrico

Date: 13 Aug 2003 10:18:51
Message: <3f3a48cb@news.povray.org>
Hi,

no, i get a real error: "ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access
/ipermarket/povman.zip on this server.".....

Regards,

Patrik

"enricone" <enr### [at] inwindit> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3F3### [at] inwindit...
Did you get a "post method not allowed" message? Anyway, try copying and
pasting the address to your browser, not to download the file from this
page.
Enrico

> Hi,
>
> I have no chance getting the pdf. I always get a "forbidden" error. Could
> someone send me the pdf?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patrik
>
> "Enrico" <san### [at] tiscaliit> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>Enrico wrote:
>>
>>>I've just finished converting pov-ray's manual into pdf format. Not a
>>
> mere
>
>>>conversion, the file has searchable bookmarks, ready to print, complete
>>>table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to host
>>>it in a public web page is welcome. Any trouble let me know.
>>>Bye
>>>

>>Always me. The file can be downloaded from
>>http://spazioinwind.libero.it/ipermarket/povman.zip. Direct download (2.4
>>MB or so).

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 13 Aug 2003 10:36:33
Message: <3F3A4C49.B9ED4622@pacbell.net>

> Hi,
>
> no, i get a real error: "ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access
> /ipermarket/povman.zip on this server.".....

I just tried it and the download initiated ok using Netsacape.

--
Ken Tyler

Date: 13 Aug 2003 10:43:49
Message: <3f3a4ea5$1@news.povray.org>
I only have an IE....
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> > Hi,
> >
> > no, i get a real error: "ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access
> > /ipermarket/povman.zip on this server.".....
>
> I just tried it and the download initiated ok using Netsacape.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: BorisW37
Date: 15 Aug 2003 17:40:01
Message: <web.3f3d521f3154996d6af901ee0@news.povray.org>
I get the following error:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings.

From: Steely
Date: 24 Aug 2003 13:55:01
Message: <web.3f48fabf3154996d972d1f4e0@news.povray.org>
Enrico wrote:

>table of content, colorized headings and images. Anyone who wants to host
>it in a public web page is welcome.

to have a mirror: the file can be downloaded here
www.nexus-coaching.de/povray.html

I also have a plain text version of the windows-html-help. 800 pages but
without pictures. nearly 2 Megs. If anyone is interested send me a mail.

@Enrico: as far I have seen, great work!

Rm