POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : PDF Docs - When??? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  PDF Docs - When??? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: DCZX
Subject: PDF Docs - When???
Date: 1 Feb 2003 23:10:03
Message: <web.3e3c99c0ed2f7ed82db691000@news.povray.org>
Could someone please post PDF docs. I hate printing HTML files and I want a
printed manual... the website has had a "due course" message on there for a
year I think.

thanks

Post a reply to this message

> Could someone please post PDF docs. I hate printing HTML files and I want a
> printed manual... the website has had a "due course" message on there for a
> year I think.

It is a project that is ongoing and actively being worked on. Please wait
just a little while longer.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group.

Post a reply to this message

>the website has had a "due course" message on there for a
> year I think.

Hardly possible given that POV-Ray 3.5 was released only half a year ago...

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

>Could someone please post PDF docs. I hate printing HTML files and I want a
>printed manual... the website has had a "due course" message on there for a
>year I think.

While you're waiting for the official docs, Kaveh has created 2 PDF's
from the html (one for print, one for screen) available here:

http://homepage.mac.com/kaveh1000/FileSharing63.html

Post a reply to this message