POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : 3.5.11.27 Quilted written c0 values missing between images Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:57:45 EDT (-0400)
  3.5.11.27 Quilted written c0 values missing between images (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: 3.5.11.27 Quilted written c0 values missing between images
Date: 20 Sep 2004 09:41:53
Message: <opsemob1qeefp2ch@news.povray.org>
The cite describing the c0 value for the graphs between the images no
longer appears in the Windows 3.6.1 help file nor on the online help at
2.5.11.27, although the ALT tags still describe the correct c0 values.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.

Post a reply to this message

> The cite describing the c0 value for the graphs between the images no
> longer appears [...]

Thanks Phil,

I'll have a look at it.

Ingo