POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : breaking lines on printed version Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:49:49 EDT (-0400)
  breaking lines on printed version (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: ABX
Subject: breaking lines on printed version
Date: 30 Aug 2002 03:16:18
Message: <kf6umu8kso9r220bjsjj5hfgj8j2gi1ere@4ax.com>
I have printed some parts of documentation from CHM documentation and noticed
that some lines are splited into top and bottom part between two pages just
like images printed when page break occur. I noticed this only for Note
sections however I can't find anything strange in .Note definition in CSS
definition. I remember there are two CSS attributes for tags:
  page-break-before: auto
  page-break-after: auto
parhaps such addition could be considered.

ABX