POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Multilingual Documentation Project Server Time
15 May 2024 06:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Multilingual Documentation Project (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Ben Chambers
Subject: Re: Multilingual Documentation Project
Date: 8 Aug 2002 12:34:34
Message: <3d529d9a@news.povray.org>
"ABX" <abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:23:06 +0200, Jaime Vives Piqueres
> <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> >  This is starting to look promissing....
>
> Yes. I have received generic documentation format and at this moment I can
> export in the same format as I received so it could be posssible to send
back
> translated documentation to the team to perform automated generation of
all
> documentation like povray.org-html, unix-html, chm-html, pdf etc.
> I'm still adjusting database indexing and structure for best performance
and
> finishing scripts for my own language. I will be an alfa-tester for my
system
> and probably you will be for beta. Unfortunatelly I have no other
volounteers
> for it.

I could help with the spanish, although a native would have to check my work
for  correctness :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Aug 2002 13:39:20
Message: <3d52acc8@news.povray.org>
Ben Chambers wrote:

> I could help with the spanish, although a native would have to check my
> work
> for  correctness :)

  Don't worry: many natives will check it! ;) Perhaps you will be of great
help also for explaining dificult terms, or strange sentences with obscure
meaning. I will remember your offering... :)

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org