POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Transformation documentation Server Time
16 Apr 2024 11:06:52 EDT (-0400)
  Transformation documentation (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Transformation documentation
Date: 24 Jan 2005 10:30:32
Message: <cjameshuff-F149B2.10303324012005@news.povray.org>
I just had a surprisingly difficult time finding the documentation for
transformations. It might be a good idea to make it a higher level
subject in section 2.2.1, next to the documentation for things like
splines and arrays. As far as I can tell, there isn't actually any
reference documentation for transforms...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/