POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Linux Installation Documentation Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:35:55 EDT (-0400)
  Linux Installation Documentation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Linux Installation Documentation
Date: 5 Jul 2003 03:28:14
Message: <Xns93AF23272904Ctomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Just a simple procedure in a readme would be greatly appreciated by povray
linux newbies.

cd povray35
cp povray.ini ~/.povrayrc
$ su
Password:
./install

I now have it running, but since 3.51 is due RSN I figured I would mention
it in case the Installation docs are being updated;)

Thanks
Tom

Post a reply to this message