POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Corrections to documented media defaults. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:43:45 EDT (-0400)
  Corrections to documented media defaults. (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Corrections to documented media defaults.
Date: 16 Feb 2018 16:45:01
Message: <web.5a874fd448f091b8c437ac910@news.povray.org>
This is just something that I always wish there was something in POV-Ray where
you could just do something like:

#displaydefault {media}

#man media

or something similar.

I usually [try to] embed some sort of debugging output flag into my code so that
when it's enabled, the code spits out any (ok, every) relevant value.

Perhaps something to think about for 4.0 so that the software itself can answer
questions instead of / in addition to a separate documentation page.

Think "measurement", not "label".

Post a reply to this message