POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : That Perfectly Useless Wiki Page & Namespace Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:45:16 EDT (-0400)
  That Perfectly Useless Wiki Page & Namespace (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: clipka
Subject: That Perfectly Useless Wiki Page & Namespace
Date: 12 Dec 2016 12:33:09
Message: <584edf55$1@news.povray.org>
Say, what's up with the http://wiki.povray.org/content/Keyword page, and
all the effectively empty pages in the
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Keyword: namespace it links to?

Can't we ditch them? They keep popping up in search results and looking
promising, only to utterly disappoint.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: That Perfectly Useless Wiki Page & Namespace
Date: 12 Dec 2016 19:53:00
Message: <584f466c$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/12/2016 12:33 PM, clipka wrote:
> Say, what's up with the http://wiki.povray.org/content/Keyword page, and
> all the effectively empty pages in the
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Keyword: namespace it links to?
>
> Can't we ditch them? They keep popping up in search results and looking
> promising, only to utterly disappoint.

probably has something to do with multi-link extension that Thorsten
added a while back ... i see his brand on those files when i click view
history. lol ... /i/ ain't touching em