POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Please put version number in docs' HTML TITLE Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Please put version number in docs' HTML TITLE (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Please put version number in docs' HTML TITLE
Date: 11 Sep 2016 02:01:31
Message: <57d4f33b$1@news.povray.org>
POV-Ray: Documentation: 2.4.9.1 Clipped_By

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/322/

There are so many versions of docs on line, it would be nice to see the
POV version in the HTML TITLE tag in Google search results.

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

On 9/11/2016 2:01 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> POV-Ray: Documentation: 2.4.9.1 Clipped_By
>
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/322/
>

> There are so many versions of docs on line, it would be nice to see the
> POV version in the HTML TITLE tag in Google search results.
>
> Thanks.

I.e. especially since the /old/ docs seem to appear /first/ in most
Google results.

Mike