POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:34:29 EDT (-0400)
  Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph.
Date: 26 May 2016 21:22:39
Message: <5747a15f$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/26/2016 8:11 PM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> Thoughts?

well ... i think i'll indulge my sweet tooth and make myself a root beer
float (substitute dr pepper) ... i'll leave the haggling up to you all
and will monitor this thread as well as your user page then make
whatever changes are needed once the chatter has settled down.

Post a reply to this message