POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph.
Date: 24 May 2016 09:32:34
Message: <574457f2$1@news.povray.org>
Jim et al,

I have not been able to figure out how to initiate discussion/talk
editable text from the wiki where there is not already a discussion
active for the wiki section.

So! I put my initial draft of Lathe and Prism updates Christoph asked I
do under my user account at :

http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Wfpokorny

Would someone who knows what they are doing wiki-wise - or who has the
"create" authority for the reference->object->lathe/prism sections can
create the talk/discussion area. Or, I suppose, if the update looks good
to those reviewing, just get it into the actual reference.

Thanks.
Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

On 5/24/2016 9:32 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> Jim et al,
>
> I have not been able to figure out how to initiate discussion/talk
> editable text from the wiki where there is not already a discussion
> active for the wiki section.
>
> So! I put my initial draft of Lathe and Prism updates Christoph asked I
> do under my user account at :
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Wfpokorny
>
> Would someone who knows what they are doing wiki-wise - or who has the
> "create" authority for the reference->object->lathe/prism sections can
> create the talk/discussion area. Or, I suppose, if the update looks good
> to those reviewing, just get it into the actual reference.
>
> Thanks.
> Bill P.

looks good so far (just a quick look for now) ... i'll look more closely
and get your content into the docs proper when i have a bit more time.
you can do:
http://wiki.povray.org/content?title=Special:RecentChanges&hidebots=0 to
keep an eye on what i've/i'm done/doing ... in case i forget to give a
heads up when completed.

Post a reply to this message

On 5/24/2016 9:32 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> Would someone who knows what they are doing wiki-wise - or who has the
> "create" authority for the reference->object->lathe/prism sections can
> create the talk/discussion area. Or, I suppose, if the update looks good
> to those reviewing, just get it into the actual reference.

lathe additions have been added:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Lathe

didn't have time to do prism yet

Post a reply to this message