POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Help index supplied with RC4 Server Time: 17 Jun 2019 07:15:43 GMT
  Help index supplied with RC4 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Stephen
Subject: Help index supplied with RC4
Date: 17 Feb 2012 18:38:48
Message: <4f3e9eb8@news.povray.org>
Jim, when I open the help supplied with RC4 and type “reflection” into
the search box in the index tab. The focus goes to “reflection”. When I
double click on “reflection” I get a pop up box with the two entries below.

The Camera-setup – PovRay for windows help
The interpolate Option – PovRay for windows help

BTW in PovRay, is there any difference between the Pov-Win and Scene
buttons?

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Jim, when I open the help supplied with RC4 and type “reflection” into
> the search box in the index tab. The focus goes to “reflection”. When I
> double click on “reflection” I get a pop up box with the two entries below.
>
> The Camera-setup – PovRay for windows help
> The interpolate Option – PovRay for windows help
>
> BTW in PovRay, is there any difference between the Pov-Win and Scene
> buttons?

Chris does some extra processing for the win docs. I saw this as well,
and have already mentioned it to him.