POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Bad indexes for transforms Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:38:57 EDT (-0400)
  Bad indexes for transforms (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: SharkD
Subject: Bad indexes for transforms
Date: 14 Nov 2009 23:09:48
Message: <4aff7f0c$1@news.povray.org>
I'm using 3.6.1.

The index entries for most of the transform keywords point only to the
quickref. They should point to better locations with actual text
descriptions. Separate links to the quickref are OK, as long as they are
nested underneath the main links in the index.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

> The index entries for most of the transform keywords point only to the
> quickref. They should point to better locations with actual text
> descriptions. Separate links to the quickref are OK, as long as they are
> nested underneath the main links in the index.
>
> Mike

Also, the index entries for "transform", "transformations" and
"transformations > quickref" all lead to the quickref entry.

Mike

Post a reply to this message