POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Documentation Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:08:18 EDT (-0400)
  Documentation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Documentation
Date: 15 Aug 2009 15:28:42
Message: <4a870c6a$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,

Jim Holsenback has generously volunteered to work on the version 3.7
documentation. The 3.7 docs will be edited via the wiki site, where Jim
has admin access and has my official support. I'd be grateful if those
of you who feel they have time to help whip the 3.7 docs into shape
would get in touch with Jim via the groups or his email (jholsenback at
povray . org) and let him know your availability.

regards,

-- Chris Cason
    POV-Team co-ordinator

Post a reply to this message