POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Quick Reference Fix Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:59:58 EDT (-0400)
  Quick Reference Fix (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Robert Chaffe
Subject: Quick Reference Fix
Date: 27 Jun 2002 20:54:35
Message: <3d1bb3cb$1@news.povray.org>
Ingo,

Not sure how I missed this earlier.  I forgot the "object" pattern in a media density.

In section 10.1.11 Media, need to add the object pattern as one of the list pattern
choices:
. . .
DENSITY_LIST_PATTERN:
    brick DENSITY, DENSITY [BRICK_ITEMS]  |
    checker DENSITY, DENSITY  |
    hexagon DENSITY, DENSITY, DENSITY  |
    object { LIST_OBJECT  DENSITY, DENSITY }
. . .

Would you be so kind to add that to the manual.  Thank you.

--
Robert Chaffe
http://www.donovansweb.com/~chaffe/

Post a reply to this message

> Would you be so kind to add that to the manual.  Thank you.

Yes thanks,

Ingo