POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Beta doc Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:36:55 EDT (-0400)
  Beta doc (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Felix Wiemann
Subject: Beta doc
Date: 5 Feb 2002 10:12:04
Message: <3c5ff644@news.povray.org>
Is the documentation of POV-Ray 3.5 Beta available as one single file? I
want to put the text (without images) onto a pocket computer, but it's too
much work to copy all the sections...
Felix Wiemann

Subject: Re: Beta doc
Date: 5 Feb 2002 10:22:56
Message: <l2uv5ug3evvjcdfcma3m1nrsm7utulu4cj@4ax.com>
"Felix Wiemann" <Fel### [at] gmxnet> wrote:
> Is the documentation of POV-Ray 3.5 Beta available as one single file? I
> want to put the text (without images) onto a pocket computer, but it's too
> much work to copy all the sections...

What kind of pocket computer? Perhaps it accepts windows CHM format ? You can
make personal mirror of http://www.povray.org/working-docs/ then remove pictures
and then make single CHM file from different HTML files. If you plan to do this
check this method for violation of POVLEGAL - it's just idea.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> Is the documentation of POV-Ray 3.5 Beta available as one single file? I
> want to put the text (without images) onto a pocket computer, but it's too
> much work to copy all the sections...

You can try to use the HTML files coming with the linux version.

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>