POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : The docs stink. Server Time
15 May 2024 01:51:31 EDT (-0400)
  The docs stink. (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Robert Chaffe
Subject: Re: The docs stink.
Date: 19 Feb 2002 23:19:58
Message: <3c7323ee@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> No, really. They smell of limburgh.
>
> . . .
>
> 2. I sometimes wonder if the docs would be better split into two seperate
help
> files - a syntax and include file help and a tutorial help. I dunno, just
an
> idea. I'm probably being a bit lame, but, when I need to quickly check the
> syntax of an object/feature, it sometimes takes me a couple of goes, and a
shift
> in concentration, before I can find it in the docs.
>
> . . .

Critique the following:
http://www.donovansweb.com/~chaffe/quickref.html

Robert

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 20 Feb 2002 11:44:27
Message: <3c73d26b$1@news.povray.org>
"Robert Chaffe" <rob### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message

> Critique the following:
> http://www.donovansweb.com/~chaffe/quickref.html
>
> Robert

Wow, very nice.... any chance of a zip on the site incl. the "Notes" ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert Chaffe
Date: 20 Feb 2002 21:42:14
Message: <3c745e86@news.povray.org>
> "Robert Chaffe" <rob### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> >
> > Critique the following:
> > http://www.donovansweb.com/~chaffe/quickref.html
> >
> > Robert
>
> Wow, very nice.... any chance of a zip on the site incl. the "Notes" ?

Glad you like it.

I have added a link to the file qr.zip near the top of the web page.  It's
just a zip of the associated files within a single folder, so ignore any
broken links.  I'll try to remember to update the zip whenever I update the
reference.

Robert

Post a reply to this message