POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Where to post doc bugs Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Where to post doc bugs (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Felix Wiemann
Subject: Where to post doc bugs
Date: 4 Feb 2002 09:57:52
Message: <3c5ea170@news.povray.org>
Doc bugs are posted to beta-test, but after the final release of 3.5 they
are posted to documentation.inbuilt. Is that right?
Felix Wiemann

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Where to post doc bugs
Date: 4 Feb 2002 10:43:21
Message: <3C5EAC97.4A86166B@pacbell.net>
Felix Wiemann wrote:

> Doc bugs are posted to beta-test, but after the final release of 3.5 they
> are posted to documentation.inbuilt. Is that right?
> Felix Wiemann

As with bugreports of the past I suspect the proper proceedure will
be that you may use the above group to discuss the possibility of
errors in the documentation and once it has been confirmed then an
official report should be submitted to the bugreports group. This
is only speculation on my part and it will be a few days before I
will be able to get an official response from the POV-Team on this.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group