POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : POV-Ray SDL ray tracer Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray SDL ray tracer (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: William F  Pokorny
Subject: POV-Ray SDL ray tracer
Date: 19 Aug 2002 13:54:58
Message: <3D6130F2.CDB921DF@attglobal.net>
I have been reading the 3.5 documentation off and on of late....   My
compliments to whoever wrote the example ray tracer using POV's scene
description language.   Very cool!   :-)

The 3.5 documentation on the whole is very much improved. Thanks to all
who contributed to it.

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:54:58 -0400, "William F. Pokorny"
<pok### [at] attglobalnet> wrote:
>I have been reading the 3.5 documentation off and on of late....   My
>compliments to whoever wrote the example ray tracer using POV's scene
>description language.   Very cool!   :-)

IIRC the SDL raytracer is Warp's work.

>The 3.5 documentation on the whole is very much improved. Thanks to all
>who contributed to it.

That'll mostly be Ingo and the beta-testers.

/Erkki