POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : Idea for Book Title - Take it first come, first serve... Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:36:08 EDT (-0400)
  Idea for Book Title - Take it first come, first serve... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: incognito
Subject: Idea for Book Title - Take it first come, first serve...
Date: 17 Nov 2003 16:40:01
Message: <web.3fb93fb922efb91fde0713960@news.povray.org>
If you're still looking for book titles (didn't have time to read all the
messages to figure out), how about "With a Trace: <whatever you want>"

For example:

"With a Trace: Modeling & Development using POV-ray"

I got this idea when I tried to look for a book on POV-ray on bn.com and
only found a fiction book called "Without a Trace" and books on how to make
ray tracers...

Good luck to whomever would like to use this.