POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : documentation for POVRAY Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  documentation for POVRAY (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: George CALIN
Subject: documentation for POVRAY
Date: 5 May 2004 05:45:27
Message: <4098b7b7@news.povray.org>
hi,

I am a newbie in POVRAY and I would like to download documentation about
this graphics tool.

Please tell me where I can find valuable information.

thanks,
George

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: documentation for POVRAY
Date: 5 May 2004 06:15:53
Message: <4098bed9$1@news.povray.org>
In article <4098b7b7@news.povray.org> , "George CALIN"
<c.g### [at] galatiastralro> wrote:

> I am a newbie in POVRAY and I would like to download documentation about
> this graphics tool.
>
> Please tell me where I can find valuable information.

In POV-Ray for Windows the whole documentation can be accessed via the Help
menu.

    Thorsten