POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : Upcoming Books? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 00:45:41 EDT (-0400)
  Upcoming Books? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Upcoming Books?
Date: 12 Oct 2002 13:28:07
Message: <3da85ba7$1@news.povray.org>
I was just curious. There had been a few books rumored earlier this year.  I
know the one with Mr. Waite fell through.  The last update on the POV book
project page ( http://www.povworld.de/book/ ) is over a year old..  Is there
still activity behind the scenes with the other efforts?

Tom

Post a reply to this message

> I was just curious. There had been a few books rumored earlier this year.
> know the one with Mr. Waite fell through.  The last update on the POV book
> project page ( http://www.povworld.de/book/ ) is over a year old..  Is
there
> still activity behind the scenes with the other efforts?

Looks like the outlook for a new POVray book is pretty dim, doesn't it?
That's too bad.  I big fat juicy book would really help spur interest in
POVray.

Miker

Post a reply to this message