POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : Status? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:59:52 EDT (-0400)
  Status? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Status?
Date: 18 May 2002 19:04:36
Message: <3ce6de04$1@news.povray.org>
It has been quiet in here for a while.  Are there books actually in the
process of being written/published?  Or in the evaluation/planning stage?

Just curious
Tom

Post a reply to this message

From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: Re: Status?
Date: 20 May 2002 19:10:27
Message: <3ce98263$1@news.povray.org>
Yep, we are close to the writing phase, we have spent the last several
months in the planning stages.