POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : POV Ray How Tos Server Time
23 Apr 2024 21:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray How Tos (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: POV Ray How Tos
Date: 12 Feb 2002 20:48:49
Message: <3c69c601$1@news.povray.org>
To All:

We have started collecting ideas for How Do I's for our POV Ray book
underway (POV Ray Bible).

These How Tos are short tutorials on how to do a speciifc task in POV Ray
and are fun to write. Things like How Do I Make a Cloud, How Do I Make an
Explosion, etc.

If you are interested in contributing a How To from any work you have done
in the past, or even something new, please contact me at mit### [at] dnaicom
and I will set you up on the mailing list for the book and show you what we
have so far.

thanks

Mitch

Post a reply to this message

For some reason I am unable to mail you at the quoted address.

Mitchell Waite wrote:

> To All:
>
> We have started collecting ideas for How Do I's for our POV Ray book
> underway (POV Ray Bible).
>
> These How Tos are short tutorials on how to do a speciifc task in POV Ray
> and are fun to write. Things like How Do I Make a Cloud, How Do I Make an
> Explosion, etc.
>
> If you are interested in contributing a How To from any work you have done
> in the past, or even something new, please contact me at mit### [at] dnaicom
> and I will set you up on the mailing list for the book and show you what we
> have so far.
>
> thanks
>
> Mitch

Post a reply to this message

Jim I sent a message directly to you from mit### [at] dnaicom You can also
reach me at mit### [at] mitchwaitecom.

"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
news:3C6### [at] aolcom...
> For some reason I am unable to mail you at the quoted address.
>
> Mitchell Waite wrote:
>
> > To All:
> >
> > We have started collecting ideas for How Do I's for our POV Ray book
> > underway (POV Ray Bible).
> >
> > These How Tos are short tutorials on how to do a speciifc task in POV
Ray
> > and are fun to write. Things like How Do I Make a Cloud, How Do I Make
an
> > Explosion, etc.
> >
> > If you are interested in contributing a How To from any work you have
done
> > in the past, or even something new, please contact me at
mit### [at] dnaicom
> > and I will set you up on the mailing list for the book and show you what
we
> > have so far.
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Mitch