POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : 2nd Post with Meaning :) Server Time
19 May 2024 13:35:38 EDT (-0400)
  2nd Post with Meaning :) (Message 25 to 34 of 44)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: 2nd Post with Meaning :)
Date: 3 Feb 2002 10:13:00
Message: <3c5d537c@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
: I just got back home from a major software retailer and they neither
: carry nor have ever heard of LaTeX.

  It's clear that you people don't have an academic background.

From: Ken
Date: 3 Feb 2002 10:23:13
Message: <3C5D565E.BEF66A0E@pacbell.net>
Warp wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> : I just got back home from a major software retailer and they neither
> : carry nor have ever heard of LaTeX.
>
>   It's clear that you people don't have an academic background.

Has your father ever used LaTeX?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 3 Feb 2002 14:19:35
Message: <3c5d8d47$1@news.povray.org>

> Warp wrote:
> >
> > Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> > : I just got back home from a major software retailer and they neither
> > : carry nor have ever heard of LaTeX.
> >
> >   It's clear that you people don't have an academic background.
>
> Has your father ever used LaTeX?

    Considering Warp's behavior, the more pertinent question is didn't his
father ever use the leather?

Post a reply to this message