POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : other newsgroup Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:34:14 EDT (-0400)
  other newsgroup (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: other newsgroup
Date: 17 Jun 2002 19:29:56
Message: <3D0E70F5.2AD44A69@tapestry.tucson.az.us>
I can't seem to connect to the other newsgroup, is anyone else having
this problem?  Also, is there any new news on the negotiations with the
Pov team?

    ~Kevin Wampler~

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: other newsgroup
Date: 17 Jun 2002 21:23:18
Message: <3D0E8C9F.1A5DF247@pacbell.net>
Kevin Wampler wrote:

> I can't seem to connect to the other newsgroup, is anyone else having
> this problem...

And which other group would that be?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 17 Jun 2002 22:04:18
Message: <3D0E9522.E9901766@tapestry.tucson.az.us>
Ken wrote:

> And which other group would that be?

Oh, sorry, I meant the Pov book newsgroup, it's not associated with the
Pov team, but is as far as I know something Mitchell Waite set up.

Post a reply to this message

> Oh, sorry, I meant the Pov book newsgroup, it's not associated with the
> Pov team, but is as far as I know something Mitchell Waite set up.

Ah!
:)
--
Ken Tyler