POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Rules? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 17:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Rules? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Petah
Subject: Rules?
Date: 21 Dec 2004 01:30:00
Message: <web.41c7c21f4c2e2198f2e1fdb80@news.povray.org>
Im just wonder about the rules...
Am I allowed to use include file from other people.... such as chris cofaxs
galaxy include file
Are 3rd party scripting applications allow like grass mesh creators, xfrog
and such?
Are you only allowed 1 entry?
Are image maps allowed like textures (this might be a stupid question but im
just califying because i couldnt see anythign about it in the rules)
Thanks :)