POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Re: Competition submission Server Time
23 Apr 2024 10:45:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition submission (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: St
Subject: Re: Competition submission
Date: 20 Sep 2004 01:25:50
Message: <414e69de@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> Considering dropping out ..... sheesh

Cool. One down, 2000 to go, my chances are getting better all the
time...   ;)

   ~Steve~
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 20 Sep 2004 02:15:02
Message: <cilsae$1tu$1@chho.imagico.de>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> And remember, the same kind of post processing rules have worked for the
> IRTC well for many years.

No!

To make it perfectly clear: while the IRTC allows a broad range of post
processing the POVCOMP does not allow any.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______