POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : POVCOMP 2004: Official Results Server Time
19 Apr 2024 08:09:22 EDT (-0400)
  POVCOMP 2004: Official Results (Message 47 to 56 of 56)
From: Ross
Subject: Re: POVCOMP 2004: Official Results
Date: 18 Feb 2005 10:48:48
Message: <42160e60$1@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message
> Chris Cason wrote:
> > The primary results for POVCOMP 2004 are ready.
>
>    Thanks for all the effort, Chris and all the rest of the team, judges
> and sponsors.
>
>    Now to figure some excuse to not go to work this morning, so I can
> enjoy viewing all those superb images, and then browsing the entire
> zazzle site... :)
>
> --
> Jaime

I just have to say that some aspects of your scene are mind boggling
realistic. The water bottle looks totally real. The clock and the spices on
top of the over... real. The drapes over the window, and the tiles are
perfect.

really, the water bottle, even if just a mundane everyday object, stands out
as being utterly real. fantastic work.

-r