POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition submission Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:06:23 EDT (-0400)
  Competition submission (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Competition submission
Date: 16 Sep 2004 17:14:22
Message: <414a022e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

The submission page is now available in the member area of the website.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.
Visit POV-Ray on the web: http://www.povray.org
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: Competition submission
Date: 19 Sep 2004 12:34:04
Message: <414db4fc@news.povray.org>
I went to the submission area and started to populate my area. The rules
state the png or jpg are acceptable however when I try to upload full view
image in png form it rejects it. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim

> Hi all,
>
> The submission page is now available in the member area of the website.
>
>    Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich
>
> I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.
> Visit POV-Ray on the web: http://www.povray.org
> I went to the submission area and started to populate my area. The rules
> state the png or jpg are acceptable however when I try to upload full view
> image in png form it rejects it. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, this is due to an internal communication problem.  The rules have
been corrected to only allow JPEG images.  I apologize for any inconvenience
this has caused!