POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : When does this PovComp finish? Server Time: 29 Sep 2020 20:01:12 GMT
  When does this PovComp finish? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Oleguer Vilella
Subject: When does this PovComp finish?
Date: 16 Sep 2004 19:40:40
Message: <4149ec38$1@news.povray.org>
When does this PovComp finish?
I was searching it on the povcomp.com but I think I doesn't appear.
Thanks,

Oleguer
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: When does this PovComp finish?
Date: 16 Sep 2004 20:09:47
Message: <4149f30b$1@news.povray.org>
In article <4149ec38$1@news.povray.org> , "Oleguer Vilella"
<ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote:

> When does this PovComp finish?
> I was searching it on the povcomp.com but I think I doesn't appear.
> Thanks,

It is very clearly stated on the rules page!

    Thorsten
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 16 Sep 2004 20:21:13
Message: <4149f5b9$1@news.povray.org>
Yes ok.
"Submissions will be accepted from September 15 2004 to midnight October 15
2004"
I was too fast.
Thanks Thorsten.

Regards,