POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Any more changes to the rules ? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Any more changes to the rules ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Holtorf
Subject: Any more changes to the rules ?
Date: 6 Dec 2004 00:30:11
Message: <1103_1102311277@news.povray.org>
Since I haven't been able to log onto the POVCOMP website since the original contest
due
date, I was wondering if there were anymore changes to the rules other than the change
in the
due date ? I'm about ready to start my final rendering of the three required images
this week
and since it will take over a day to do each one, it would be nice not to be surprised
by
any last minute changes :)
I need to finish my entry so that I can have a life this holiday season !

Thanks,
Chris Holtorf
>    Since I haven't been able to log onto the POVCOMP website since the original
contest due
> date,

Huh. Why?

> I was wondering if there were anymore changes to the rules other than the change in
the
> due date ? I'm about ready to start my final rendering of the three required images
this week
> and since it will take over a day to do each one, it would be nice not to be
surprised by
> any last minute changes :)
> I need to finish my entry so that I can have a life this holiday season !

The current rules can be found on the website - it would be in any case
a good idea to read them once more before submission.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______
   If I new why, I could figure out how to log on, couldn't I. Then I could re-read
the rule.

Chris Holtorf