POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Any more changes to the rules ? : Re: Any more changes to the rules ? Server Time: 26 Sep 2020 08:39:05 GMT
  Re: Any more changes to the rules ?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 6 Dec 2004 15:14:35
Chris Holtorf wrote:
>> Christoph Hormann wrote:
>> Huh. Why?
>
>    If I new why, I could figure out how to log on, couldn't I.

The thing to do in that case would be to email the support contact given
at the website telling them you can't log in (and quoting the error
message the server gives you at the time).

>  Then I could re-read the rule.

You don't need to log in to read the rules. They are available to the public.

Could it be perhaps that when you say you cannot 'log on', you mean you
cannot connect to the website at all ?

-- Chris