POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Open file on failed render Server Time
28 Apr 2024 14:48:53 EDT (-0400)
  Open file on failed render (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Open file on failed render
Date: 14 Dec 2023 20:20:00
Message: <web.657ba8b6830e98fb1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
I have a corrupted ttf file that I tried to use in a scene, and after the render
failed, went to delete it.

"The action can't be completed because the file is open in POV-Ray for Windows
v3.8-beta"

Perhaps make a note that all files need to be closed before exiting the
parser.Maybe I'll keep the file to the side, to run an experiment to see if I
can open a fresh scene and close the open file by name from there - without
having to close POV-Ray and then open it again.

- BW

Post a reply to this message