POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Missing: Image_Map chapters inside Help File Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:57:55 EDT (-0400)
  Missing: Image_Map chapters inside Help File (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Missing: Image_Map chapters inside Help File
Date: 29 Mar 2015 05:30:08
Message: <web.5517c606f9d733c45189b500@news.povray.org>
It seems, the entire section about Image_Maps is missing inside the help file.
Can anyone check and give a confirmation on this?

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Subject: Re: Missing: Image_Map chapters inside Help File
Date: 29 Mar 2015 06:47:43
Message: <5517d84f$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/29/2015 05:29 AM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> It seems, the entire section about Image_Maps is missing inside the help file.
> Can anyone check and give a confirmation on this?

No it's not ... at 3.4.7.6 perhaps you overlooked or didn't look hard
enough. You can also see it here:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Image_Map

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 29 Mar 2015 23:30:01
Message: <web.5518c2e28f646c8d5189b500@news.povray.org>
Hi. Yes, online it's there. But I am referring to the help file that comes with
POV-Ray.

Do this and feedback to me:

- Type inside a scene file the keyword "image_map"
- Then click it, and press F1. That should open the interactive help file.
- Usually, the opening help file jumps to the chapter about that selected
keyword
- In this case, it stays at the begin
- Also, searching for that keyword finds it in the Contents, but click doesn't
opens anything