POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Jump after error Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:37:50 EDT (-0400)
  Jump after error (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Jump after error
Date: 21 Feb 2015 04:54:38
Message: <54e855de$1@news.povray.org>
I am getting the "Possible Parse Error: Degenerate cylinder, base point
= apex point." error, but the editor is not jumping me to the location
where the error occurred. Sorry I cannot provide an example. My scene is
so complicated.

Post a reply to this message

On 02/21/2015 04:54 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> I am getting the "Possible Parse Error: Degenerate cylinder, base point
> = apex point." error, but the editor is not jumping me to the location
> where the error occurred. Sorry I cannot provide an example. My scene is
> so complicated.

you have a cylinder someplace that has zero thickness ... if that's your
intent try using a disc instead

Post a reply to this message

On 02/21/2015 10:40 AM, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 02/21/2015 04:54 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
>> I am getting the "Possible Parse Error: Degenerate cylinder, base point
>> = apex point." error, but the editor is not jumping me to the location
>> where the error occurred. Sorry I cannot provide an example. My scene is
>> so complicated.
>
> you have a cylinder someplace that has zero thickness ... if that's your
> intent try using a disc instead

not a bug btw

Post a reply to this message