POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : help: wood,keyword and wood,pattern in index do not work, many many more Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:30:08 EDT (-0400)
From: jmichae3
Subject: help: wood,keyword and wood,pattern in index do not work, many many more
Date: 28 Dec 2014 21:05:01
vzero
vzero5d
warp, keyword
waveforms
waves, keyword
waves, pattern
waves pattern
wedge

 in index do not work. clicking on them does nothing.
I did not go over all of them, but you should at least do some sort of link
checker (freely available) so you can fill in the missing entries etc.

I am sure there are a lot more.

Post a reply to this message

>   in index do not work. clicking on them does nothing.
> I did not go over all of them, but you should at least do some sort of link
> checker (freely available) so you can fill in the missing entries etc.
>
> I am sure there are a lot more.

  Hi,
click on the sub-subject (ex click on [wood] keyword/pattern)
(message: please select the sub_entries).

--
Lionel
<b>Do not judge my words, judge my actions.</b>

---