POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Source file overwritten/truncated Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:10:20 EDT (-0400)
  Source file overwritten/truncated (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: posfan12
Subject: Source file overwritten/truncated
Date: 10 Jul 2014 14:55:00
Message: <web.53bee142b83181d889955b580@news.povray.org>
I have a source file that is 529172 lines in length. When I interrupt the render
using Task Manager (for instance, when I make a mistake and want to start over,
and stopping the render normally takes too much time), the source file itself
becomes truncated at 155560 lines. That means I lose 1/4 of my data.

Version 3.7.0.msvc10.win64

I didn't provide an example where this occurs, because my source file relies on
many many dependencies.

Post a reply to this message